[Vision2020] what about dead stereos?????

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Fri Feb 22 18:26:38 PST 2008

If it's a vintage amplifier, I might take it.  They don't build them
like that anymore.

Otherwise I think the landfill is still the only option, and a nasty one
it is.  You might ask Andy Boyd at the recycling center though, there
has been talk of starting a whole new waste stream for dead electronics,
I don't know what the progress is.

But don't feel too bad, I had to haul about 1500 lbs of electronics to
the dump the other summer.

Dave