[Vision2020] God's problem

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:36:28 PST 2008

With what Donovan has stated, in mind does that mean that HE is responsible for the suffering and ill-feelings HE has caused others but continues to blame his Aspergers for?  Or is it that God gave him Aspergers so that makes GOD responsible for all the above?  After all, God gives freewill, yes?  So that means Donovan is freely taking on the mantel of Aspergers to use it to bludgeon people.  Which I would also gather means that anyone who commits a violent crime against another person is doing so freely which means they can't blame their mama and daddy or other factors such as PTSD...wait, that sounds more like what some else said earlier this week......

J  :]