[Vision2020] Tom Lamar's Editorial Re: Hawkins Water & Sewer

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Feb 17 16:23:40 PST 2008

I have attended city meetings for years and the talk about water and how
much we do not have has gone on and on and on and on and on.....
Many of us do not need to hear any more of it and we are well aware that
the group who belives that will be unhappy with anything that
might...just might have an effect on the water useage. My problem is that
no difinitive study, and we have spent a lot of money on studies, will
say we will be out soon or maybe sooner than soon. I the mean time
Pendleton, Yakima, TriCities and many others are growing and using water
at will. So, here we sit...not growing, still driving for an hour or two
to find shopping and I say enough already. Lets spend our money on
something that will help our population such as better options on housing
and not driving long distances to shop. If it will help our no water
crowd build a resevoir (SP) somewhere but lets get on  with life!