[Vision2020] [Bulk] Hillary Clinton steals votes in New York: Zero votes for Obama in 80 Black NYC Districts

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 23:32:43 PST 2008

I also get the impression, for some vague undefinable reason, that Donovan
is not a fan of Hillary Clinton.  Perhaps the following comments are a
subtle clue:

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com

vision2020 at moscow.com

Jan 24, 2008 5:26 PM

[Vision2020] How Could Anyone Support That Woman?

I can tell you, Hillary has motivated me to vote again, and it is gonna be
for her strongest challenger at every point. She is a nasty, nasty,
mean, evil wicked woman with ZERO morals or sense of right and wrong, she is
all about her, and only her. I think she is a total fake, a fraud, and
totally undeserving of any position of authority.

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett