[Vision2020] [Bulk] Hillary Clinton steals votes in New York: Zero votes for Obama in 80 Black NYC Districts

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 21:09:01 PST 2008

This is just an impression, but I get the idea (crazy as it may sound)
that you aren't a particularly big fan of Hillary's.  I can't really
point to anything specific, it's too subtle for that, but if one was to
read over all your postings they could unwittingly draw this
conclusion.  Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Paul