[Vision2020] Hawkins Water & Sewer Agreement: feedback from water dept

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 12:13:23 PST 2008

Tom Ivie <the_ivies3 at yahoo.com> wrote:

"Who pays for the administrative costs? I ask because
those didn't  seem to be listed."

>From what I remember, all rate-payers pay for all
costs associated with the water dept and sewer dept,
including admin costs.  The two depts' funds are
separated, so there is no co-mingling of funds, but
they are able to pay for all their costs through
rate-payers.

Hawkins has been guaranteed 1% of Moscow's current
water use.

I also want to thank Chas for letting me know his
comments that I took offense to that I responded to
earlier were not directed at me.

Garrett