[Vision2020] (no subject)

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Feb 15 20:12:09 PST 2008

Golly, I didn't think I was looking all that hard for things to complain
about.  I didn't see it as a complaint, simply a perspective.  And yes, I do
think one can argue that had the previous council not gone into litigation
we would never have needed mediation--we could have simply acquiesed at the
outset.  But it seems to me the ploy was ( and is) risking our future water
supply so I agreed with the council's earlier move to protect us through
litigation.

Sue