[Vision2020] city emails and the water thing

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Feb 15 11:04:03 PST 2008

Dan you hve been really nice to answer questions that are obvious to many
of us and I appreciate your efforts. But, I know you know that there are
some on this site who won't be happy until....I don't know when. A great
decision was made and it will be helpful for our fair city and I thank
you for your vote.