[Vision2020] Advanced Real Estate Question

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:22:29 PST 2008

Em, did you mean 8 Feb 08

or

2 Aug 08 (in which case - WOW! do you have a pipeline or what?!)

And you seem to be reading something that isn't in your quote....he says "as much as three times the in-town rate" which I gather in reference to the water rate.  I don't get the local rag nor have access to the web copy...if you'd care to post it like Saundra and others do when using that as a source, that'd be great.  Not sure how you get "fair rate" outta that, but oh well.

Still don't see where signing a "Confidentiality Agreement" is allowed given the State Laws on open meetings and other concerns others on this BB have mentioned.  Heck, even Wayne said he didn't know he was going to have to sign such a thing until the day/minute of his being taken to the meeting....or was he mis-stating the facts during his comments as posted on "Moscow Cares"?

J  :]