[Vision2020] Water and Sewer Agreements: second reply from Walter Steed

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:20:55 PST 2008

All-

I am inclined to think Garrett should not have posted Steed's private
response after Mr. Steed wrote:

I purposefully deleted V2020
because, as a policy, I do not respond to it.  I try
to respond promptly at all e-mails sent directly to me
by individuals (please do not incite V2020 to start
sending everything to me as I will have to stop all
This indicates clearly that Mr. Steed knew Garrett might post his response
to the list, and asked him not to.  But I disagree with Mr. Steeds decision,
and the obvious avoidance of Vision2020 by many public officials, to refuse
to engage in dialog on Vision2020.

Ted Moffett