[Vision2020] Water and Sewer Agreements: second reply from Walter Steed

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:20:26 PST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 5:05 PM, Craine Kit <kcraine at verizon.net> wrote:

> Flame me if you want, but as far as I'm concerned posting private
> emails on any public list is no different than secretly recording a
> private conversation then broadcasting it on the radio. It may be
> legal, but it is not right. Ethics is proper behavior without
> government interference.

You are right, of course, except that Mr. Steed's words seem to
indicate that he is at least aware of Garrett's actions (i.e., he
seems aware that Garrett is publicly posting their private
correspondence).  That, and this is a public servant writing about a
public matter, with nothing pesonal divulged, which does, on
reflection, make me a bit ambivalent.

Chas