[Vision2020] PBAC Web Site (was RE: Water and Sewer Agreements: reply from Walter Steed)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 13:09:27 PST 2008

Hi Tom & Visionaries:

As Mr. Kiem already posted, PBAC is such an organization.  You can find
their Web site at:
http://www.webs.uidaho.edu/pbac/
"A Committee (now known as PBAC) was formed in 1967 because of declining
groundwater levels in our municipal wells. The Palouse groundwater basin is
the sole source of water for over 50,000 residents of Pullman, Washington
and Moscow, Idaho and outlying areas in both Whitman County (Washington) and
Latah County (Idaho). Also included among our groundwater users are
Washington State University and the University of Idaho. We are a
multi-jurisdictional, cooperative group with the mission of ensuring a safe
and sustainable supply of water for the future."

I've found the wealth of information on the Web site (not that I've made it
through all of it yet!) very helpful for me in my recent quest to try to get
up-to-speed on water issues in this area.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****