[Vision2020] Water and Sewer Agreements: reply from Walter Steed

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:55:45 PST 2008

Basin Aquifer Committee.  In fact they will be speaking at one of the
upcoming Chamber business forums, to which the public is always invited (see
one of my posts last week for a list of all upcoming spring topics and event
dates.  As long as I'm speaking parenthetically, I'll also note that Mayor
Chaney is giving her annual "State of the City" address at this months
forum, and a curious person could ask her some of these questions at the
forum.).

Note I said advisory committee, not governing.