[Vision2020] Water and Sewer agreements/was child forced back/was Romney drops out!?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Feb 9 14:36:18 PST 2008

Sunil writes:

I know I'm sidetracking...

I think:

I thought we were supposed to be discussing Romney and
the VP in this post!)

Sue asks:

One question, too [2?]:  Doesn't the Idaho sunshine
law cover city council actions?  If so, how could they
legally vote in a closed session to sign a contract
with Hawkins?

I reply:

I don't believe they voted on anything in a closed
session.  I believe they voted on the agreement at the
open city council meeting...

I, finally, ask:

Does anyone know if Moscow has similar agreements with
other private parties guaranteeing them water and
sewer?

Also, can anybody understand the new "Subject" line?
I done don't think that's there proper like English...

gclev