[Vision2020] Romney drops out!?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Feb 9 09:49:43 PST 2008

Again, it seems Nader is being made a scapegoat.

Everybody should be concerned about their self.  I
doubt, though, that Nader is anymore self-absorbed
than anyone running for President.  In fact,
considering his record, he is probably more concerned
about the average Joe than most of the mainstream
candidates.

The things you mention below happened because other
people abused their power, and have been able to
convince you that Nader is to blame.  What a scam!
Let's all hate the guy who's trying to alert us to the
corruption!

I'll also add that everybody is responsible for
degrading the environment, including me and you
letting it happen.  If there weren't rabble-rousers
such as Nader, we'd all probably still not be wearing
seat-belts when we drive and not have many of the
consumer protections mandated because of Nader's
actions.

Obviously he's made enemies over the years, and they
apparently have been pretty affective in making you
think he's the bad guy.

Obamanader!

gclev

Donavan states:

Gore didn't lose the election in 2000, it was stolen
from him, and Nader made it possible. Nader doesn't
have issues he is concerned with, he is only concerned
about himself. The environment has been demolished and
set back decades because Bush was allowed into office.