[Vision2020] Romney drops out!?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 8 06:21:20 PST 2008

If McCain should select a middle-of-the-road Republican as a running mate,
this may tend to upset the Republican hardliners even more.  Christian
Fundamentalists may opt to create their own ticket, say . . .
Huckabee/Romney (or, worse yet, Paul).  This scenario (I think) would help
the Democrats, as it would break down the Repubican constituency.

I'm guessing that McCain will probably select a family-values Christian
Fundamentalist like Huckabee.

In any case, the ultimate ticket in my opinion is Obama/Edwards.

I can almost hear the Republican adverstisements . . . "Barack
Hussein "Usama" Obama isn't black enough" . . . "John Edwards is just
another rich southern lawyer."

As one of my favorite songs suggests . . .

"Don't It Make You Want To Go Home"
http://tinyurl.com/ywylmu

Or is it simply one of those . . .

"Games People Play"