[Vision2020] Hawkins Mall and Moscow

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:43:27 PST 2008

Ted,

Thanks for your reasoned thought and attitude towards debate.

I understand your concerns about the environment and our c02 emissions. However, if more people, hopefully, stay and shop within the community, won't we help save our environment.

I too would love to have all mom and pop shops with one block of the heart of downtown. This would be impossible though, unless we build a 20 story high shopping mall. But then again who would do that.

So we are left with an ever increasing population and lack of space. Thus , I can only hope that our wicked smart scientists will create a fuel, friendly too our environment.

Matt