[Vision2020] Change: "We are the ones we are waiting for" The Time is NOW!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 22:46:06 PST 2008

When I heard that, I thought that was awesome! Go Obama. He is bringing change. Do you feel it?

  Idaho voted for Obama by the largest margin than any other state, about 80% of the vote. That makes us the leaders in this movement for change.

  Obama is catching up really fast on Hillary, and will pass her in the coming weeks.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan