[Vision2020] Electoral Compass

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Feb 5 19:44:07 PST 2008

As expected, I ended up left of Obama. Hillary way to the right of me. I hope for  Obama. (In a snow drift, can't get to the caucus!!) I do think if Clinton is the Dem candidate, we will have another republican in the White House, and while McCain is the least noxious of those, having the oldest ever elected president (perhaps the first in office to die of age related illnesses) just strikes me as problematic as we move through a new century. Can't vote for Clinton as she is not electable in the current climate. Don't know about Obama, but do think he will get independents. Really want NO MORE damn old-school cold-war, Reaganomics republicans in power.....
Still hoping reason and real Americans can make a difference.....
Debi R-S