[Vision2020] Democrats In Idaho: "Endangered Species?"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:50:24 PST 2008

> To tell you the truth, there probably isn't a smaller population
> than "Democrats in Idaho".  I mean . . . I think we ought to file for
> categorization as an "Endangered Species".
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow,
> Idaho

Wyoming has far fewer Democrats than Idaho, in fact I think Wyoming has the
fewest number of Democrats in absolute numbers than any other state.  The
percentage of Democrats vs. Republicans in Wyoming is about the same as
Idaho, but Wyoming has a much smaller population.  I base this on the
results of the 2004 Bush v. Kerry election, and party loyalties may have
changed:

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004//pages/results/states/WY/

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004//pages/results/states/ID/

Ted Moffett