[Vision2020] Political Compass

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 00:29:43 PST 2008

Note: This is a repeat of a post I made just a few seconds ago, but this has
a new Subject line to more easily find it again when future interest calls.

On Sunday 03 February 2008 23:59, Chasuk wrote:
> Please read this.  Even if you usually skip posts by Chas, I request
> that you pay attention just this once.
<snip>
http://scienceblogs.com/aardvarchaeology/2008/02/us_politics_have_no_left_wing.php
<snip>

Thanks for the link, Chas. It provides informative reading and interesting
perspective.

This point of view can be nicely illustrated on a personal basis for those
individuals willing to take a well-established on-line quiz called the
Political Compass. After one has taken the quiz, so one has an idea of
one's own position within Political Compass, it is interesting to explore
the links along the left side of the Political Compass page. There one can
find graphical illustrations of the phenomena referred to in the link
above.

Here is a link to the main Political Compass page:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/index

Ken