[Vision2020] A question

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sat Feb 2 19:36:49 PST 2008

Very good points Tom, "trust" is a very ill-defined word in our vocabulary.

Another problem with my question is that it open the whole "don't judge
a book by its cover" vs. "a picture is worth a thousand words" debate.

Mostly I'm just bored and my body is broken due to snow removal chores,
so I threw out a troll.

When do you go to John's Alley?  That's my second living room, and I've
never seen you there.  I was hoping to go tonight to see Moscow's
coolest homegrown bluegrass band Chubs Toga, but probably not.
-

And to answer Chasuk (and save an extra reply):  Based on the picture
alone I would pick McCain, as he is the only one pictured without a
false smile.  But of the six my pick is Ron Paul because he is the only
one (left in the race) who correctly names the cancerous monster that
pervades our society.

Dave