[Vision2020] A question

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 2 18:34:06 PST 2008

The problem with your question, Dave is . . .

Trust is characterized by levels.

If I met any of those pictured below:

Would I trust them to keep my seat at the bar open while I took a "nature
break"?  Watch my place in line at the grocery store as I ran off to get
one more item?  "Yes" to both.

Would I trust them to watch over my property while I was gone?  Would I
trust them with my children alone?  Not right away.  That would require me
to become extremely knowledgable of each of them before I toss them the
keys to my house or let them baby-sit my children.

Howver, if I saw any one of them Monday at John's Alley, and I had to run
over to BookPeople quickly, I would trust them not to lose my place in
line.

Thanks for breaching this subject.  The responses should prove most
interesting.

> If you didn't know any of these people, and you met them somewhere for
> the first time, would you trust them?
>
> Dave
> (picture stolen from cnn)
>
> --
> Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
> McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)