[Vision2020] [Bulk] Punxutauney Phil's official proclamation

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Feb 2 13:38:50 PST 2008

I'd even eat crow (gasp!), let alone Phil, if it would shorten this winter!
Snowbound for even four days is making me even more grumpy than usual---it
is a beautiful snow scene out her on the edge of Moscow Mountain; too bad
the snow has nearly covered our windows, blocking all sparse sunlight and
cranking cabin fever into high gear! Fortunately, we got out between storms
for an essentials run. We have soup, alcohol, coffee, and tobacco. Now if
the house was just big enough to avoid each other for a few hours a day....
Debi R-S