[Vision2020] [Bulk] Punxutauney Phil's official proclamation

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 2 09:45:38 PST 2008

But, Paul -

Are you truly willing to write off 118 years of tradition . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5BgUJIfUCg

Sometimes there are unintended victims.

How about Phil's love interest meteorologist Katarina Voss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7QtT2iY0xs

I say let him live or at least give him a snow shovel.

> You know, if we shot the stupid thing and made it into a stew, it would
> never be able to see it's shadow ever again.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Paul
>
> Carl Westberg wrote:
> > Bummer:  /Phil's official forecast as read this morning at sunrise at
> > Gobbler's Knob:/ Here Ye! Here Ye! Here Ye!
> > On Gobbler's Knob on this fabulous Groundhog Day, February 2nd, 2008
> > Punxsutawney Phil, the Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of all
> > Prognosticators, Rose to the call of President Bill Cooper and greeted
> > his handlers, Ben Hughes and John Griffiths.
> > After casting a weathered eye toward thousands of his faithful
> > followers, Phil consulted with President Cooper and directed him to
> > the appropriate scroll, which proclaimed:
> > "As I look around me, a bright sky I see, and a shadow beside me. Six
> > more weeks of winter it will be!"

-
> > Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with
> > star power. Play now!
> > <http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?
icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>

-

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)