[Vision2020] Exxon Rakes in $40.6 Billion Record Profit

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Feb 2 13:17:22 PST 2008

No, I expect businesses to make money especially one that is so needed in
our current world. Question: how much did they make last year? How much
did they spend on getting the work done? Go back 30 years and how much
did they make then? How much did they have to spend to be able to
maintain business. This is so much more complicated than your predjudice
against an oil company and the politicians understand that. If we won't
make the changes to free ourselves of OPEC than it is the price we pay.