[Vision2020] brief update on Dog Fighting Felony Bill (SB1260)

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 2 07:14:16 PST 2008

"I honestly didn't know that people like
this existed, outside of a few inbred populations of the United
States..."

It pains me to be the guy that bursts your bubble and reveals to you the sad news that all evil is not contained solely in the United States. According to the RSPCA there is plenty of dog fighting going on in your beloved UK and the penalty's for being convicted appear to be quite a bit milder than which were inflicted on Mr. Vick.

My condolences,