[Vision2020] brief update on Dog Fighting Felony Bill (SB1260)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:18:20 PST 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 7:49 PM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ever been to a football game?

I watch the World Cup every four years, but that's the only football I
watch, and even that is only because it interests my daughters
moderately.  I sometimes wish I had an interest in sports, but it is
not a passion I have been able to conjure, or feign.

I used to watch "One Man and His Dog," which featured sheepdog trials.
 Hmm.  I wonder whether these dogs could be retro-trained to herd the
slope-brows we are discussing?

We could call it the "Michael Vick's Just Deserts Challenge."

Nah, I think I'll stick to the World Cup.

Note: for the humorless, or for the sarcasm challenged, yes, I am
joking.  I don't really hate soulless cretins so much that I think
they should be hunted by dogs, but I am at a complete loss to
understand their behavior.  I honestly didn't know that people like
this existed, outside of a few inbred populations of the United
States, in remote, nearly phantasmagorical regions that survive solely
to provide extras for bad TV movies.

Wow.  Just wow.