[Vision2020] More News Concerning Time-Warner Cable

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 1 11:10:05 PST 2008

>From today's (February 1, 2008) Spokesman Review -

Cable bill counts tornado damage
Associated Press
February 1, 2008

WHEATLAND, Wis. – Having a tornado demolish her home was bad enough. But
weeks later when Ann Beam received a $2,000 cable bill for destroyed
equipment, she was floored.

"I just couldn't believe it," Beam said. "I was like, 'What are they
thinking?' "

Time Warner Cable billed a number of Wheatland residents for equipment
damaged in the Jan. 7 twister. Beam's bill covered five cable boxes and
five remote controls.

Beam's case was simply a misunderstanding, Time Warner Cable spokeswoman
Celeste Flynn said.

"We understand this is an unusual situation," Flynn said. "All they will
need to do is call, and we will take the equipment off their account."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)