[Vision2020] Book reviews

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Feb 1 10:57:53 PST 2008

I don't think that Exxon/Mobil will necessarily carry the day. For the short term we should develop all available Western Hemisphere sources to reduce our dependance on Middle eastern oil. Some government incentives would be in order, but not a massive government ran program. Leave it to private enterprise along with government incentives.
Roger