[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 1 06:18:34 PST 2008

Speaking of homeless veterans . . .

-------------------

"Tonight, 200,000 men and women who wore our uniform proudly, and served
this country courageously, as veterans will go to sleep under bridges, and
on grates."

-- John Edwards

To which Bill O'Reilly responded:

"Come on. The only thing sleeping under a bridge is that guy's brain.
We're still looking for all the veterans sleeping under the bridges, so if
you find anybody, let us know."

-- Bill O'Reilly, whose NYC office will be the site of a demonstration
today by homeless veterans

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the
tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."

-- Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.