[Vision2020] New Year's Apologies and Resolutions

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 31 12:29:50 PST 2008

Same here, Chas-man.

I cannot recall anything involving you, this past year, that I would
consider particularly upsetting.

And even if there were, like the song suggests . . . "That was yesterday
and yesterday's gone."

Ain't nothing but a thing.

Somehow, though, I can't get over this feeling that in some meaningful
way . . . I owe you a beer.

> I can't imagine what you've done to me, Chas, that would require an
apo> logy.  Not reading my blog or thinking I need to dye out the gray in
my
hai> r hardly qualifies . . . nonetheless, you're easily forgiven whatever
it

> Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills.
> http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?
ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed> _122008>

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman