[Vision2020] Snow Grouch

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Tue Dec 30 18:16:14 PST 2008

I agree with Wayne.  The North Latah Highway District has done an
awesome job of keeping our roads clear.  Dan, please tell them all we
said thank you.

SB

On Dec 30, 2008, at 7:28 AM, Art Deco wrote:

I feel very fortunate to be served by the North Latah Highway
District, who not only does a stellar job in winter, but does it in
the shamefully small hours of the morning so that people can get to
work on time, that the school buses can operate on time, and the
morning papers can be delivered on time.

W.