[Vision2020] Snow Grouch

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 29 23:14:29 PST 2008

Chas wrote:
"I am endlessly amazed at how loudly a few will whine that their "right" to
perambulate has been curtailed a few months out of the year."

I am endlessly amazed at how otherwise reasonable people lose their
compassion & rationality when making endless excuses for those choosing to
endanger the health & safety of our community members who out of necessity
walk 12 months of the year!  Give it a try:  walk through residential
neighborhoods at least two day five days a week over the next two months and
then come back and peddle those empty excuses again.

And, if you don't want to give it a try, then shut up and quit whining about
those who ***care*** about those who have no choice but to walk!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID