[Vision2020] UI Job Announcement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 24 08:49:37 PST 2008

Jennifer -

If only you were available back in the Tom Cable years.  Who knows where
we'd be?

One prerequisite is a satisfactory score on the NCAA Coaches Certification
Exam.

See how well you do:

http://tinyurl.com/7foz8o

You can always apply at UW, where losing is not merely a disappointment.
It's a lifestyle.

UI '96 (when you needed both hands to count Idaho's wins)

>From the north came a tribe brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O, Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3

"Fight On For Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandal_Fight_Song_Old.mp3

> Am I qualified? I began my career in high school as an armchair
quarterback.
> I've managed (albeit sometimes poorly) a Fantasy Football team in one
form
> or another for 13 years. I'm a University of Idaho graduate (please don't
> hold it against me that I majored in English). And my dad's "Aunt Fanny"
can
> apparently coach better than Lovie Smith.
>
> Jennifer L. Ingalls
> Inland Northwest Broadcasting
> PO Box 8849
> Moscow, Idaho