[Vision2020] UI Job Announcement

Jennifer Ingalls jennifer at inlandradio.com
Wed Dec 24 08:36:42 PST 2008

Am I qualified? I began my career in high school as an armchair quarterback.
I've managed (albeit sometimes poorly) a Fantasy Football team in one form
or another for 13 years. I'm a University of Idaho graduate (please don't
hold it against me that I majored in English). And my dad's "Aunt Fanny" can
apparently coach better than Lovie Smith.

Jennifer L. Ingalls
Inland Northwest Broadcasting
PO Box 8849
Moscow, Idaho 83843