[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 20:35:26 PST 2008

Chas,

You will be disappointed to find out Obama isn't stupid enough to let the terrorists and criminals at Gitmo go either. He might be politically smart enough to move them though and shut down Gitmo to calm the far left. But the prisoners at Gitmo are better off, IMHO, there than in a military base in the Middle East. Gates is still Sec. of Defense.

Best Regards,

Donova