[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 19:21:48 PST 2008

Chas,

I think you are confused. Gitmo is not being shut down, by Bush, or Obama, precisely because we have no place to put the detainees. That is fact.

Some can be released, the ones Hansie pointed out. But we still cannot shut down Gitmo under we have a place to put all the remaining detainees.

Best Regards,

Donovan