[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 18:53:52 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 18:25, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For those that are innocent, they should be apologized to and given some compensation for their troubles.

You are ducking again.  You stated unequivocally that no nations were
taking Gitmo detainees.  Tom proved otherwise.

Something like this is in order:

"Whops!  You were right, and I was wrong.  Sorry!  Thanks for the correction!

Humbly,

Donovan"

Maybe not so OTT, but the near-equivalent.  It is okay to eat crow
occasionally, Donovan.  In fact, it is essential, if one wants to be
taken seriously.

You are the self-professed Christian.  What would Jesus do in your circumstance?

Chas