[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 17:30:40 PST 2008

I don't know, Chas. This certainly isn't the stupidest thing ever argued on the V. : P

I think that just inventing words, or using words that are used solely by people to be offensive to describe a group of people is wrong.

If you want to adopt the terminology that is used by people that dislike the United States, you have every right. But I disagree and won't join you in that endeavor.

Best Regards,

Donovan