[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 17:18:24 PST 2008

Paul,

At least 12 of them admitted to playing a part on attacking the United States on 9/11. Where do you suppose we place potentially violent people that hate the US and no other country will take them?

Do you think we should have individually tried each Nazi before imprisoning them?

Best Regards,

Donovan