[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!, Ellen, I didn't say they weren't!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 13:39:28 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 13:12, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:\

> There are plenty of people in the United States AND Canada AND Mexico AND in everyone of the South and Central American countries that are anti-American.

> There are at least a 1/2 dozen right here on the V.

There are things that I don't like about myself, but I am not
anti-Chas.  There are things that I dislike about Moscow, but I am not
anti-Moscow.

Land of the free, home of the brave, but don't criticize it, because
it makes you anti-American.

I love the US, and I imagine those 1/2 dozen you mention on the V love
it, as well.  They just don't wear blinders.