[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 13:06:17 PST 2008

Ralph,

Writes, and ironically:

"This snotty letter is typical of the arrogance that many Americans show towards other countries, even their next-door  neighbors like Mexico and Canada."

Notice his use of the word "American" in place of USA Citizen.

I guess, Ralph, you fit in the category of both an Anti-American and being arrogant since I didn't say only USA Citizens were the only Americans, did I?

Best Regards,

Donovan