[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sun Dec 21 09:50:07 PST 2008

This snotty letter is typical of the arrogance that many Americans
show towards other countries, even their next-door neighbors like
Mexico and Canada. But it gets even worse: their arrogance is often
exceeded only by their gross ignorance of others.

Ralph Nielsen

Hansie,

Can I buy you a one way ticket to Canada so you can join your anti-
American friends in their mockery of United States?

Best Regards,

Donovan