[Vision2020] Donovan, Canadians ARE Americans!

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sun Dec 21 10:02:44 PST 2008

This goes along with issue I had about the High School: The U.S. History
textbook is wrongfully titled "American History", but I checked, it has
nothing in it about most of America, it only focuses on one set of fifty
states, one of which isn't even IN America.

I wonder if Donovan is a product of MHS, where the State mandated
"Social Studies" curriculum consists of:  U.S. History I, U.S. History
II, and U.S. Government.  Does anyone else notice what is missing in
this picture?  Like, maybe, the rest of the world?

Perhaps this is why Donovan and many others believe that the United
States owns the world.

It comes from confusing patriotism with nationalism.

Personally I don't trust any "ism".

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.