[Vision2020] Steed still selling Moscow water?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 21:38:33 PST 2008

You make a very good point.  I agree with it completely.  I'm just
reminded of this quote from the movie "There Will be Blood":

Drainage! Drainage, Eli, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if
you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There
it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches
acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I...
drink... your... milkshake!

(sucking sounds)

I drink it up!

Paul