[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:26:30 PST 2008

Sunil,

I'd like to thank you for defending our Constitution, and for
shoveling sidewalks, wherever they may be, and for participating in
this forum in an honest and thoughtful manner.

I don't know what you've done to piss off Donovan, and I don't
actually care, except out of curiosity.  How you slighted him stopped
making any difference when he wrote, to Paul, this paragraph:

> You and I couldn't be in more agreement. I doubt a man who helps release sex offenders into the streets of Moscow would lose one wink of sleep over my thoughts about his choice of career either. You are probably right also about him thinking his job is a noble cause worth championing.

Donovan has finally jumped the shark.  I thought he was getting
better, I really did, but I'm guessing now that they've altered his
medications, or he stopped taking them, or the dosages changed.  It
doesn't make any difference.  I'm not a mental health professional,
not even a second-rate one, so I can't offer Donovan the help he
deserves.

Again, Sunil, thank you very much for gracing our community with your talents.

Chas