[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 18:04:35 PST 2008

Paul,

You and I couldn't be in more agreement. I doubt a man who helps release sex offenders into the streets of Moscow would lose one wink of sleep over my thoughts about his choice of career either. You are probably right also about him thinking his job is a noble cause worth championing.

Best Regards,

Donovan