[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 18 06:16:37 PST 2008

Jeesh!

What is Arnold blubbering about now?

> Typical Donovan:
>
> First make an incorrect statement, in this case calling an Iraqi a
foreig> ner in his own country.

> Then when this is pointed out, shift the subject, in this case the
nons> ensical sovereignty argument.  Our democracy is lost because of two
shoes?
>  Ridiculous.
>
> Third, when someone disagrees with this, launch personal attacks that
a> re lies and nonsense.  You can't prove a single claim you make against
me
b> ecause you've made it all up.  You got nothing, Donovan, nothing but
yo> ur loud empty-headed yelling.

> You accuse me of supporting expediency?  BS.  You're the guy willing to
ign> ore laws to hold 'accused terrorists' forever and you accuse me of
being
ex> pedient?  BS.

> You're not just full of crap, you're covered with it.
>
> Sunil
>
> > Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:50:58 -0800
> > From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
> > Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush
> > To: vision2020 at moscow.com; sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
> >
> > Sunil,
> >
> > I don't have to make stuff up, you provide plenty. You throw so many
re> d herrings there must be a Great Lake emptied of them.

> > You move off the topic, and attack something so irrelevant to the
issue>  in hopes that nobody notices.

> > You said, in no uncertain terms, you are not concerned about the
sove> reignty of the United States. That was my point, you don't care. I
do.

> > Your primary argument to me is not about a people's right to elect
leader> s without them being attacked or harassed.

> > You appear to ALWAYS enjoy taking the side of the criminal over the
victi> m. In fact, I cannot think of a time when you have not.

=======================> =========================> =======

=======================> =========================> =======

=======================> =========================> =======
> > > Internet,
> > > 1994.

=======================> =========================> =======

> > >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> > >  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
> > >                http://www.fsr.net
> > >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman