[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 20:21:30 PST 2008

Paul,

I think promoting freedom and democracy in the world is a noble cause. Our methods maybe flawed, and in many cases corrupted. But I am in favor of it in theory.

But equally flawed, are those that condemn the US for not freeing people in some other parts of the world. The US cannot risk World stability to start wars in regions of the world where we are most unwelcome in order to create nations for every group of people that claims they deserve to be seperate political entities.

In my opinion, the United States has the right to invade another nation for three reasons;

1) To stop genocide
2) To stop a brutal dictator
3) To protect our boarders and citizens from clear and present harm.

Best Regards,

Donovan